Monday, June 3, 2013

What my summer isn't going to look like

HELLO. I SAID THIS WAS GOING TO BE A THING, AND DAMN IT, IT IS GOING TO BE A THING.
Hello again, phantom blog viewers. Today I decided I'd attempt the photo-a-day challenge for the summer. Even though school has been out for about a week, I took the SAT for the second time on Saturday, and because I'm the sort of maniac who acquired a tutor to assist me with the math section and actually studied for that monster of a test, my academic torture was prolonged. Actually, the scariest part of the SAT was the fact that it was fun. Seriously. After going through junior year, I would take those grammar sections for shits and giggles.
Anyways, I'll try to post a photo every day on here along with a short blurb about how I took it.



So, this would be my roof. I live in a not-so-savory neighborhood, but I think jumping back and forth from behind a camera to behind a mini amp while in fishnets is acceptable in the daytime. Maybe. Doesn't this picture obviously indicate that I am a partier? Just look at that Crystal Head Vodka bottle filled with glitter. HARDXCORE.

In fact, this is probably where I'll be for most of the summer–

Mod Podge literally covering every surface of my bedroom and skin

I threw the outfit together on a whim and realized it actually looked pretty good. Too bad I don't actually go to Cool Places at night, or I would definitely sport it somewhere.


Thanks Jogger #1 and Dog Walker #1 for making me feel like a public inconvenience




Silver Shirt Thing; Goodwill, Black Tube Top; Jeans Warehouse (gross), Pencil Skirt; Forever 21, Belt; Unknown, Fishnets; Forever 21, Bow Clip; Urban Outfitters, Rings; Found in random places, Choker; Claire's (lol).



Okay, cool! I made a blog post! I'll probably make another one in twenty minutes to talk about the photos I took yesterday!

THANKS BYE.




1 comment: