Sunday, June 23, 2013

I'm really really sunburnt right now

All over my body, like, ohmygod-this-is-third-degree-that's-not-a-hyperbole sunburnt. But, it is a product of a day at the beach with new friends, so I welcome this rosy, painful, and temporary body suit.


Okay, I had an image in my head, and this is not it. I was frantically jumping back and forth, up and down the steps from my garage, attempting to creating a sinister walking motion, but it either came out too blobby or just stupid looking. I ultimately chose this one and morphed my legs into a cloak because I like what my hands are doing. Seriously, I have no idea how they got that way, but it's pretty cool.
There are some visible tropical plants on the right side and that just screws with my ambience, but I can't reconstruct the topography of my front yard area. I was exhausted after all that jumping (seriously I probably looked like one of those ghosts that haunts a house and repeats the same motion over and over again) so this is the picture I have for the day, even if I am not happy with it. And that is okay! Because we can't have awesome days every day. Nor can we have eloquent blog posts everyday, apparently. I'm gonna go read.

Thanks,

–––




1 comment: